- Silver lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the top of the charger.
- Universal (standard 8g screw-in system) fitting.
- Filled with pure N2O gas in state of the art factory.
- Each charger is weighed electronically.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
- Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
Gas cartridges and gas canisters are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Gas Cartridge Burns Warning
Our gas cartridges cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device.
Cartridges get freezing cold when punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
- N2O gas cartridges contain 9 Cubic cms of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce: 400N max
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm
How to use
Pour your liquid contents into the dispenser, and screw the lid on tightly. Place the cream charger into the charger holder with the small end facing upwards and then screw the charger holder onto the pin of your dispenser. You will hear a slight hissing sound as the gas is released into the dispenser. Shake the dispenser to evenly distribute the gas and then dispense your contents while holding the dispenser upside down.